5 Ways to a Happier Valentine’s Day (For Singles)
January 31, 2013
1. Girls Night Out: If you and your friends are single, make a night of it! Who says Valentines Day had to be for couples?
2. Treat Yourself: Got no one buying you flowers or chocolates? Instead of wishing for a boyfriend, just break down and buy it for yourself. You deserve it.
3. Make a change: If you’re a single girl looking to change your status, give that guy a call. You know the one.
4. Family Fun: Spend some time with family (preferably single). Maybe, Reconnect with a cousin you haven’t seen in years.
5. Stay Positive: Whatever you do this Valentine’s Day, stay positive! Valentine’s Day is just a holiday to celebrate love; not a ploy to send all singles into a hopeless depression.